I went out to Utah for week during July to join in the Hales family reunion festivities. I spent the first couple days in Utah with the Sandbergs in Lindon, then I went down to Moab with Angie, Roberto, and the kiddies before the rest of the fam came out, to experience Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. My favorite spot was a place called "The Garden of Eden" in Arches because there were a ton of boulders and rocks to run around and climb all over. I wish I had had more time to explore!
Everybody in my family came out for the reunion except Daniel and Joel. It was fun to just hang out and spend some time with the fam. This was the first time in over 2 years that I've seen Adam, so it was nice to be able to visit. We spent a couple days at the family reunion with my mom's side of the family. I also got to go back down to Lindon for Micaela Sandberg's baptism with the Moo and Duke. It was a really nice baptism - I'm glad I was able to be in Utah for it. All-in-all, my Utah trip was a nice and relaxing break from work!
No comments:
Post a Comment