Missouri Loves Company

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Goodbye Minnesota :(

Nate threw a "goodbye Sugar Bear" party a couple of nights before I left. We made flat bread pizzas, played ping-pong, chatted it up, and I got a chance to say goodbye to alot of my buddies from church in Minnesota. Davey (Allison Davey, that is) was in town and came to my party too... it was really nice to see her - funny how she randomly showed up right after I moved here and then right before I moved out. I really love the people I've met in Minnesota, they are what I miss most about the place! I have learned alot of great things from the people I've spent time with in Minnesota.



Posted by Missouri Loves Company at 4:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Good Reading Material

  • The Thompsons
    2 weeks ago
  • Solving for x
    7 years ago
  • Ware in the World
    9 years ago
  • Tateoka Pudding
    11 years ago
  • Juan, Krystal and Belencita
    12 years ago
  • The Barron Banner
    12 years ago
  • Eli and Cherie
    12 years ago
  • Out and About
    14 years ago
  • Gibson Koufax
    14 years ago
  • Ashlie's adventures
    14 years ago
  • The Five Lemon Squeezers
    15 years ago
  • The Jeffrey Family
    15 years ago
  • Hales Family Chronicles
    15 years ago
  • The Aldridge Family!
    15 years ago
  • A mom, a dad, and TWO kids!
    15 years ago
  • Blogger: Sign in
  • Torres Family Adventures
  • Journey through Community Education: my outlet

Followers

About Me

My photo
Missouri Loves Company
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • August (1)
  • December (2)
  • October (1)
  • September (2)
  • August (2)
  • March (1)
  • February (2)
  • September (1)
  • August (1)
  • June (2)
  • March (2)
  • January (1)
  • December (4)
  • November (5)
  • October (8)
  • September (17)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.