Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello Missouri


Becky and Jesus drove down to Missouri the same day I did to help me move and get me settled in. We took a trip to St. Louis and went to Six Flags and the Arch. It was so nice to have my friends in Missouri with me the first weekend I was there.

On our little weekend we tried to do as many white-trash things as we possibly could. For example, the internet was not hooked up at my apartment, so we took my printer into McDonald's to use their wi-fi and print off discount tickets for Six Flags. Becky and I introduced Jesus to Steak 'n Shake... he loved it so much we went two nights in a row - the waitress remembered us. It was a fabulous little visit!

1 comment:

  1. Hey how come you never told me this was up and running...like an invite or something. I had to happen on it... looks really nice!!

    ReplyDelete