
I went back up to Minneapolis for Labor Day weekend. Shenghua and I drove up to Minneapolis Friday after work. Little did I know, that Becky had invited a bunch of people for my arrival, but the trip took longer than expected and so I didn't get to Becky's until 1:45 am. Everybody but Tom had left around 1 am. They took a picture to show me that they really were there, but had to leave because I was an hour and a half later than expected. I love my friends!
I spent the weekend hanging out with my buddies from the ward at the ward picnic, helping Nate organize his bookshelf, helping Tom pick out colors to paint his new house, gossiping with Becky, and lovin' up my friends who I miss! As I drove into Minneapolis really early that morning it hit me again how much Minnesota has become my home - I love it!
Hey, chrisy u changed that... so fast... Thanks for driving, lovely music all the way. Still sorry for that you didnt make the welcome party with your friends!!!
ReplyDelete