Wednesday, September 8, 2010

St. Louis with the Guys



My first three weekends I've had visitors come down to Columbia. It has really given me something to look forward to each weekend. My third weekend Nate and Tom came down from Minneapolis and they brought my bed and bookshelf! I love my friends - I was so happy to see these two gentlemen!

There was a massive rain storm with flooding in Columbia the night they got here. We went out to St. Louis for the weekend and stayed with Tom's brother's family. He has some pretty cute nieces! Of course we got some BBQ and then headed downtown. We visited the Arch, walked around downtown, and found some great posing locations. We also went to the Busch Baseball Stadium to see the Cardinals vs. the Giants. The stadium is gorgeous... but I still think Target Field is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment