Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Snuggie Season!


Last night as I laid in bed reading, I thought to myself, "Why are my arms so stinkin' cold? They weren't this cold last year when I was reading Gone with the Wind." And then it dawned on me... I had not yet gotten out my Snuggie. So I went through my winter things and hoisted out my beautiful blue Snuggie (the leopard print one was under a bunch of stuff) and put it on. Ah, what a relief. My arms were nice and toasty! I know that a sweatshirt would have sufficed, but honestly, a sweatshirt does not carry the same amount of happiness that the Snuggie does (simply because it is a Snuggie). Some people are Snuggie haters, calling it a "cheap blanket with sleeves," but have you ever tried one? Have you laid in bed or on the couch, reading with a Snuggie on? I'm going to guess that if you are a hater, you have not experienced this -- and you should, everyone should!

I slept in my Snuggie last night... and it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment